Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Flash Jewellery, you accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Flash Jewellery for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- By placing an order at Flash Jewellery, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Flash Jewellery as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Flash Jewellery's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Flash Jewellery reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Flash Jewellery as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalogue to you. The information you provide is only available to Flash Jewellery and will not be shared with other third parties. You always have the right to request Flash Jewellery to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Flash Jewellery Conditions, you agree to the above.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the
checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to
Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment
methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data
transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”
Events outside Flash Jewellery's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Flash Jewellery is released from obligations to fulfil contractual agreements. For example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.
All products remain Flash Jewellery's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
All transfers conducted through Flash Jewellery are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.