Extended Exchange Policy
Gifting jewellery to someone special this Christmas? Us too, that's why we are extending our returns window for exchanges.
We will happily exchange unworn items for an alternate size or finish within 60 days of purchase.
Valid until January 31th, 2021
We understand shopping online can be tricky sometimes so we will happily exchange unworn items for an alternate size or finish within 14 days of purchase.
If you would like to return an item, you are entitled to an exchange or store credit.
- We do not accept returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Items must be unworn and returned in their original condition and packaging. (box and pouch)
- We will not be held responsible for return shipping costs.
- Until the item reaches us, it is your responsibility.
- We will inspect the product on its return and we reserve the right to refuse returns should we evaluate the product to not be in the original condition.
- We will only swap or exchange items if we have them in stock, otherwise, a store credit will be issued.
- For returns on faulty items, you will be refunded in full, minus all shipping charges.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
- Refunds will only be provided on faulty items or on our rings; when the correct size/ fit is unavailable, provided they are returned to us within the 14 day return window.
Please download and print our Returns & Exchanges form here and return your items with this completed form to the address below:Flash
If you have purchased an item online and wish to exchange it in our Byron Bay Showroom, please email us your exchange form so we can organise and ensure we have the stock available prior to you visiting.
For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of Handmade jewellery, each piece is unique and faults may happen. In the instance you have received a faulty item please contact us email@example.com.
If you would like to know about our warrenty, repairs or need spare parts please see our Warranty & Repairs page here.
In the warmer summer months, if the jewellery has been stored away in the pouch with no airflow a 'heat tarnish' can, unfortunately, occur.
(Please note, this is different to tarnish you would find with low-quality jewellery)